Explore our success stories and see how our customers overcame their pipeline inspection challengesFind out more
First Run Success
Ensuring the operational success of your project which delivers accurate and complete data every timeFind out more
Read what our customers have to say about our Inspection Intelligence and the service we deliverFind out more
Why not explore our customer experiences and success stories to see how we overcame pipeline challengesFind out more
Ensuring inspection projects go smoothly and delivering the precise data required is our utmost priorityFind out more
Providing a full set of tool solutions to meet any inline inspection requirementFind out more
Atlas UG - Ultrasonic Geometry Measurement
Evo Series 1.0 Atlas UG delivers the most accurate and reliable ultrasonic inline inspection available today. Combining a corrosion or crack assessment with ultrasonic based geometry measurement enables a comprehensive inspection in a single run.
Atlas UG robots reliably perform precise, direct measurement of dents with depth resolution down to 0.1 mm (0.004 in). The increased number of sensors and overlap, along with state-of-the-art data acquisition systems, deliver higher spatial resolution that can be exploited in the computation of assessment methodologies such as the PRCI dent fatigue life assessment or finite element modeling that require specific and rigorous geometric data input.
- Measurement performance and accuracy
- No pre-run or post-run calibration required
- Interactions between different feature types can be detected
- Contactless sensing - no risk of damage to sensor
- Detection, identification and sizing capabilities of dents, oralities, buckles, wrinkles, offtakes, roof topping and out of roundness, dents with metal loss and/or corrosion
- Available for pipelines with 6" to 20" diameters