We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Website or our Services. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. You can specify whether you wish to receive such information in the appropriate box in your registration form or by following the opt-out instructions in the email at any time.
- To better understand how users access and use our Website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Website and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- We collect the data to have a better visibility on our customer base and their behavior. It’s used by our sales team to learn about customers’ engagement levels, and used in aggregate by our product and marketing team to better understand the navigation path, retention and funnel drop-offs.
We will only hold your personal information for the duration necessary for the purposes above or for any additional period as required by law. You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your data by submitting a request to email@example.com.
The video player on the website is provided by Vimeo.com. While we do not exchange any information with Vimeo.com. This service uses various technologies to track video plays. For more information on this see https://vimeo.com/privacy
In addition, this Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymization is active on this website. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP-address, that your Browser conveys within the scope of Google Analytics, will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser. Instead of downloading and installing the Add-on or within Browsers on mobile devices you can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. Disable Google Analytics
Last updated on August 17, 2016.